Be thrifty with your Christmas leftovers and not just for sandwiches!! We have some tasty recipe suggestions to help you out .
- Leftover roast turkey pie with chestnut mushrooms, leeks and crème fraiche with a spoonful of Dijon mustard and a splash of dry sherry simply topped off with shop bought puff pastry
- Bubble & Squeak with pancetta and chestnuts makes a tasty brunch topped with a free-range egg either fried or poached.
- Pigs in blankets carbonara! bite size pieces of pigs in blankets with parmesan, free range eggs and a good grind of black pepper tossed with fresh cooked pasta
- Risotto! Adding mushrooms, pancetta and of course make sure you use risotto and to add your diced turkey towards the end of cooking and loads of grated Parmesan to make it extra creamy.
- Turkey and ham cottage pie topped off with bubble & squeak. ….always a firm favorite